Blog Archive

Friday, January 12, 2024

Pint Atlas E-Z Seal Canning Jar.

 



Here is an Atlas E-Z Seal bottle I found a good while ago.  As you can see, I never cleaned it up.  It still has dirt on it.  Most importantly, it is missing it's top.  I like it, but nothing special.

Then I found one that cleaned up super well.  



Atlas E-Z Seal Pint Jar in Great Condition.

It has some great bubbles too.

The Atlas E-Z Seal jar, produced from the early 1900s to the 1950s, is a popular style among collectors due to its unique lid locking system. The jar has the Atlas name in block letters and the embossed “E-Z Seal,” a design that sets it apart from other Atlas Mason jars...

Those with bubbles, I would presume would be from the early part of that date range.  With more research, I could probably narrow down the likely date of these particular jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Embossed PABST Beer Bottle. WF & S. William Frazen & Son. MIlwaukee

  Brown Embossed Pabst Bottle. Embossed as follows PABST B MILWAUKEE THIS BOTTLE NOT TO BE SOLD. Base embossed WF&S MIL horizontally wit...