Blog Archive

Monday, May 1, 2023

Embossed MY WIFE'S SALAD DRESSING BOTTLE

Bottle Embossed
My Wife's Salad Dressing.


I found the bottle shown above a long time ago and never paid much attention to it.  It seemed like a novelty or something.  I thought people would put their own homemade salad dressing in it, but I just learned there was a commercial salad dressing by that name.  Below is an advertisement for the salad dressing and another product by the same company.


The bottle shown in the ad isn't like the one I found, but it is probably the same product, perhaps in a later bottle.  Here is what I found about the seller.

Fred Fear & Company was, at one time, the largest seller of pure maple syrup, clam juice, and Easter Egg colors in the United States. It was founded in 1892, and once operated plants in St. Johnsbury, VT, Brooklyn, NY, and Lewes, DE. In 1954, the company was acquired by the Childs Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Embossed PABST Beer Bottle. WF & S. William Frazen & Son. MIlwaukee

  Brown Embossed Pabst Bottle. Embossed as follows PABST B MILWAUKEE THIS BOTTLE NOT TO BE SOLD. Base embossed WF&S MIL horizontally wit...